Voting Open for VAM Top 10:
January 11 – January 20, 2021; Vote Once a Day, Every Day to Help the Museum Compete for $1,000 in Conservation Funds for Coverlet; Click here to Vote
Preserving History | Presenting Art
Join the Museum
Lewis Miller Art Gallery:
Teri Hoover’s exhibit. “Exploration: Landscapes of The Heart,” will be on display from January 8th – March 1st.
Craig History Gallery:
“With Our Compliments” This exhibit features novelties from early businesses in Christiansburg.
Going to School: Montgomery County before 1940 exhibit
A Pieced History: quilts of Montgomery County
Henry Jablonski Library:
Entertain Me! Montgomery County Traveling Shows
Beautiful: the Changing Faces of Beauty and Cosmetics
How Can I Participate?
- Book sale (donate books, volunteer to help with event)
- Donate Silent Auction baskets and items (gift certificates, new or vintage items, wine, destination gifts)
- Docents (3-6 hours a month)
- Event Planning or Staffing (2-4 hours a month)
- Marketing Assistant (1-2 hours per week)
- IT assistance (2-4 hours a month or as needed)